Doclyis a powerful, responsive, and
high-performance HTML online documentation template that can assist
you quickly develop your next product’s documentation. It can be
used for documenting API, frameworks, plugins, templates, etc. It’s
based on Bootstrap 4 and includes a lot of elements to make your
interactive documentation efficiently.
We designed Docly for the readers, optimizing not for page views
or engagement — but reading. And it turns out that context is a
vital part of learning.
Doclyis not only a template but also a package of
tools for creating product documentation in the best way. Docly
follows the best coding practice by maintaining w3.org standards.
We developed Docly search engine friendly (SEO optimized) and
perfect on any device (desktop, laptop, mobile, iPad).
some key features of
Doclythat make Docly better than other
- Responsive Layout
- Built with Bootstrap 4.3
- CSS3 & HTML5 validated by w3.org standards
- SCSS files included
- Semantic coding
- 35+ Pages
- Sticky sidebar
- Full-width layout
- Syntax highlighter
- Button variations
- Alerts / Messages / Notes
- Directory explanation
- File tree navigation
- Table of content
- Software Changelog
- Property table
- Article feedback
- Responsive video (YouTube, Vimeo, Self-hosted)
- Easy to Customize.
- Bootstrap 4 Responsive Framework
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Super Clear and Clean Layout.
- Awesome and Creative Design.
- Great CSS Animations.
- Search Engine Optimised Code.
- W3C Validated Code.
- Mailchimp integrated.
- Free Google Fonts.
- Free Font Based Icons.
- All Modern Browser Supported.
- Developer friendly code.
- Free Update.
- Well Commented Code
- Great Support 24/7.
Here are some amazing tools that will help you build your
product documentation interactively.
- Dark mode switcher.
- Font size switcher
- Full-width and Box width container-based.
- Article Table of contents (on this page)
- Documentation with sticky and non-sticky header
- Onepage documentation
- Dynamic, informative pre-loader on every page
- Footnotes for doc reference
- Page preview tooltip
- Can I use? for showcasing appropriate and inappropriate
- Image Hotspot for pointing out the targeted parts of an
- Icon Font: The Elegant Icon
- Icon Font: fontawesome
- Images Used: Freepik, Unsplash
Docly – Documentation And Knowledge Base HTML5 Template